Otto's Art Academy Classes are not "drop-in" style classes. Once you sign your student up for a class day/time, they will remain on the schedule until you communicate with our Administration that they will no longer be attending. We require 24 advance hours notice of a missed class in order to best plan for staff and instruction. A 24 hour advance notice must be given for a missed class or the session will be forfeited.
To manage class sizes and the personal attention that we provide to each of our students, we cannot accommodate unscheduled drop-ins. Please call ahead or email us! -Thank you
Make Up Policy
In order to best plan for staff, we require 24 hours advance notice if a class will be missed.
Beginning January 1st, 2023, a 24 hour advance notice must be given for a missed class or the session will be forfeited.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we strive to keep costs low.
All classes must be used within six months of the date of purchase.
- If paying for a total of at least 8 classes, a 5% discount off the total will be applied
- If paying for a total of at least 12 classes, a 10% discount off the total will be applied
- If paying for 16 classes, a discount of 12% off the total will be applied
- Families with multiple siblings enrolled will receive a discount of 10% off of the 2nd child and 20% off of the 3rd child
- Sibling discounts do not apply to Adult Classes, Workshops, or Scouting Events
Parents and Guardians
Parents and guardians do not stay during classes.
Thank you for supporting a creative environment where students are free to experiment
Beginning drawing supplies will be provided by Otto's Art Academy, however, we highly recommend purchasing supplies so that students can practice at home and continue to develop their skills. All students begin in drawing mediums using pencil, soft pastels, and charcoal (provided). Over time, students will progress on to watercolor painting, oil painting, and acrylic painting. These supplies are not provided by Otto's. Please visit our Otter Shop for information about supply kits or to place an order for supplies.
Art classes make a great gift!
- Gift Certificates are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- Gift Certificates may not be combined with any other offer
Summer Camps (updated for 2023)
- One student, one week of Summer Camp: $180.00
- Two Siblings for one week of Camp (discount for 2nd sibling applied): $340.00
- Three Siblings for one week of Camp (discount for 2nd and 3rd sibling applied): $485.00
- Four Siblings for one week of Camp (discount for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sibling applied): $630.00
Would you like to build your own costume this Halloween? Do you like making presents for your loved ones at Christmas time? Want to make some memories this Mother's Day or Father's Day? Our Workshops are always a blast! See our Workshop Page for Upcoming Events and Take-Home kits.
- $25.00 per Student per Workshop
Girl & Boy Scout Troops
Is your troop looking to earn its drawing or painting badge? We'd love to help!
- Drawing Badge: $20.00/student
- Painting Badge: $25.00/student